TRIDON Std Thermostat For Honda CR-V RD (NZ only) 01/96-01/97 2.0L B20B1
Part Number: TT242-170
Make 4 interest-free payments of $5.69 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
- The thermostat is a temperature control valve assembly used in the vehicle cooling system. Located in a housing usually at the front of the vehicle engine; the thermostat allows circulation of coolant through the radiator once the predetermined engine temperature is achieved.
- There are various styles of thermostats available including conventional, by-pass, thermostat housing assemblies, High Flow and inserts used in conjunction with original housing.
- Thermostats bearing the High Flow logo are Tridon High Flow thermostats. Tridon’s range of High Flow thermostats are designed to improve cooling system performance. The High Flow thermostat has a larger valve allowing up to 50% more coolant flow, eliminating the need to use a cooler temperature thermostat.
- Tridon High Flow Thermostats are designed to upgrade the vehicles standard thermostat.
- The thermostat must be compatible with the vehicle cooling system; the Tridon thermostat range has been carefully researched and engineered to suit each specific application.
- Please refer to the Tridon Part Finder for the correct thermostat for your application.
• Opening Temp: 82°C
• Flange Dia: 54mm
• Foot Dia: 27.7mm
• Height: 27mm
• Bypass style thermostat
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CJ MOTOR users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.