TRIDON MAP SENSORS FOR Volvo V60 T6, T6 R 10/14-3.0L B6304T 24V Petrol
Part Number: TMP010
Make 4 interest-free payments of $37.31 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
- The manifold absolute pressure sensor, sometimes known as a MAP sensor, is an electrical device designed to measure manifold pressure within the vehicle intake manifold.
- The manifold absolute pressure sensor is an integral part of the vehicle engine management system, located in the vehicle inlet manifold or throttle body assembly.
- The sensor converts the inlet vacuum (manifold pressure) into an electrical output voltage or frequency as required by the ECU.
- As manifold absolute pressure (MAP) can be directly related to engine load, the extent of the engine load at any point is crucial in correct vehicle engine management.
- The manifold absolute pressure sensor must be compatible with the vehicle engine management system; the Tridon manifold absolute pressure sensor range has been carefully researched and engineered to suit each specific application.
- As manifold absolute pressure sensor electrical circuits, technical specifications and appearance may vary; always refer to the Tridon vehicle application list to ensure correct part number selection.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CJ MOTOR users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.