TRIDON MAP SENSORS FOR Hyundai Grandeur TG Diesel 01/11-2.2L D4EB Diesel
Part Number: TMP042
Make 4 interest-free payments of $48.22 fortnightly and receive your order now.
MANIFOLD ABSOLUTE PRESSURE SENSORS (MAP)
- The manifold absolute pressure sensor, sometimes known as a MAP sensor, is an electrical device designed to measure manifold pressure within the vehicle intake manifold.
- The manifold absolute pressure sensor is an integral part of the vehicle engine management system, located in the vehicle inlet manifold or throttle body assembly.
- The sensor converts the inlet vacuum (manifold pressure) into an electrical output voltage or frequency as required by the ECU.
- As manifold absolute pressure (MAP) can be directly related to engine load, the extent of the engine load at any point is crucial in correct vehicle engine management.
- The manifold absolute pressure sensor must be compatible with the vehicle engine management system; the Tridon manifold absolute pressure sensor range has been carefully researched and engineered to suit each specific application.
- As manifold absolute pressure sensor electrical circuits, technical specifications and appearance may vary; always refer to the Tridon vehicle application list to ensure correct part number selection.