- The ignition coil is an integral part of the vehicle ignition system. The ignition coil’s primary purpose is to transform the low tension voltage supplied via the vehicle battery into a high tension voltage required to produce a spark at the spark plug. This is achieved though the interruption of the low tension voltage (by an ignition module or crank angle sensor) hence allowing the induction of high tension voltage required.
- The ignition coil must be compatible with the vehicle ignition system; the Tridon ignition coil range has been carefully researched and engineered to suit each specific application.
- Please refer to the Tridon Part Finder for the correct ignition coil for your application.
• Transformer Coil - Waste Spark
• Suits distributor less ignition with 3 separate coils
• Used with TIM049 ignition moduleplease contact us or if you have any question!
0421622288 [24 hours]
PAYMENT and SHIPPING -
PayPal and Bank deposit are the preferred method of payment
Items are shipped BY AUSTRALIA POST express or fastway couries -
please contact us for quote
Please make payment within 3 - 7 business DAYS After that period, a unpaid item dispute will be filed
Shipping TIME - - NSW , QLD = 1-2 days VIC , ACT = 2 - 2.5 days SA , WA = 2.5 - 3 days TAS , NT = 2.5 - 3 days The Shipping cost is Inc POSTAGE COST+Packaging charge + Handling charge
Dedication to Customer Service Your 100% satisfaction is our GOAL - we will do the BEST to make customers are 100% satisfied Please make sure that the part you ordered fits before altering or final installation Altered items and custom orders are not refundable or returnable Please inspect the parts immediately after receiving your order for any problems acquired during shipping A exchange can be made if you receive the wrong
Please read the following carefully for any Return & Exchange questions:
Absolutely no return or exchange after 14 days, be sure to inspect your package when it arrives. We must be notifying within 10 days of receipt if an item is damaged or not delivered. After 10 days we will only accept returns due to fitment or defects issues.
|Must be notifying within 10 days, please email us and describe damages to the item and packaging materials as well. We may also ask to provide pictures to help expedite the claim process. We will explain how to claim on insurance for|
damaged during shipping items
|Must be notifying within 10 days. It is buyer responsible to track packages and ensure safe arrival. If package show delivered but buyer had not received we will contact EMS and wait for investigation. If buyer provided incorrect address, we will try to contact carrier but not guarantee replacement|
Received Wrong product:
|Must notify within 10 days. Please check to see if product looks similar to pictures showed on ebay then contact us either by phone of by email. We need to get the tracking/invoice # off the box so be sure not to throw away any packaging materials. We will send you return instructions and replace the correct part for you.|
|If shows delivered we will try to retrieve package no guarantee. If package is return due to bad address buyer is responsible for shipping charges again.|
Defects and Fitments issues:
|Notify within 10 days. We recommend profession help if you encounter problems. Please check auction description to match your vehicle year make and model. We may ask to provide pictures to show issues then determine if we will accept the return .|
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister