Item:KYB 341203 Excel-G Shock Absorber
KYB Corporation is one of the largest worldwide manufacturers of shock absorbers for original equipment supplying around 50 million shocks every year to world leading vehicle manufacturers. 1 in 5 of the worlds’ cars and light commercial vehicles leaving the production line are fitted with KYB shock absorbers as original equipment.
Gives a satin-smooth ride plus the better response only gas shocks can deliver.
Patented valving plus pressurised nitrogen gas account for riding comfort and, at the same time, dramatically reduce the aeration or foaming that commonly occur in conventional shocks and cause conventional shock's performance to start fading, even after a few minutes in operation. Preferable for those who want to feel the difference.
Outstanding features include:
- Protective shell to keep out dirt.
- Multi-lip seal to reduce possibility of oil leakage.
- Sintered iron rod guide to extend life of shock absorber.
- Pressurized nitrogen gas to reduce foaming and aeration, deliver better performance.
- Hard-chromed piston rod to reduce friction.
- Seamless cylinder to reduce possibility of splitting.
- 3-stage rebound valving to give better control.
- Sintered iron piston to add strength.
- Wear resistant piston ring to reduce friction & leakage.
- All weather fluid.
- 3-stage compression valve to assure fast recovery.
- Seamless eye ring to reduce possibility of breakage.
- HONDA CIVIC 1.6 VTi (EK4) EJ, EK Hatchback 11\/95-10\/98 118KW
- HONDA CIVIC 1.6 i (EJ6) EJ Coupe 01\/94-11\/95 77KW
- HONDA CIVIC 1.6 i (EK1) EJ, EK Hatchback 11\/95-10\/00 84KW
- HONDA CIVIC 1.6 i Vtec (EM1) EJ, EM1 Coupe 05\/96-04\/99 92KW
- HONDA CIVIC 1.6 i Vtec EJ, EK Sedan 11\/95-10\/00 92KW
- HONDA CIVIC 1.6 i Vtec EJ, EM1 Coupe 04\/99-12\/00 118KW