Item:KYB 333133 Excel-G Gas Replacement Strut
KYB Corporation is one of the largest worldwide manufacturers of shock absorbers for original equipment supplying around 50 million shocks every year to world leading vehicle manufacturers. 1 in 5 of the worlds’ cars and light commercial vehicles leaving the production line are fitted with KYB shock absorbers as original equipment.
The best choice to replace your MacPherson Strut to ensure comfort and a steady ride.
If your car has non-rebuildable struts that are worn, replacing them with KYB gas replacement struts will give you the benefits of excellent road control and the superb handling response only gas can give.
Outstanding features include:
- Multi-lip oil seal extends life.
- Teflon coated bushing reduces wear.
- Hard chromed piston rod reduces friction.
- Pressurized nitrogen gas reduces foaming and aeration dramatically for better performance.
- Rebound cushion prolongs life.
- All-weather fluid.
- Wear resistant piston ring reduces leakage.
- Compression valve self-adjusts for fast recovery.
- MAZDA 323 1.6 16V BG Sedan 08\/89-10\/96 65KW
- MAZDA 323 1.8 16V BG Sedan 08\/89-07\/94 76KW
- MAZDA 323 ASTINA 1.6 16V BG Hatchback 03\/91-10\/94 65KW
- MAZDA 323 ASTINA 1.6 BG Hatchback 09\/89-06\/91 62KW
- MAZDA 323 ASTINA 1.8 16V BG Hatchback 08\/89-07\/94 76KW
- MAZDA 323 ASTINA 1.8 16V GT BG Hatchback 08\/89-07\/94 94KW