item: Injen X-1018-BB SuperNano-Web Air Filter 4.5" Flange ID, 6.75" Base / 5" Media Height / 5.350" Iner
With a rich history in racing and the street performance, Injen Technology has proven itself as a leader in filtration engineering and technology. Lab tested and race proven, Injens air filter line features state of the art designs and performance. All SuperNano-Web air filters feature a proprietary media that includes and high-flow base media with a highly efficient Nano membrane applied on top. This allows our SuperNano-Web media to flow the maximum amount of air, all while protecting your valuable engine from harmful dirt and debris. 100% cleanable with a light blast of compressed air and requiring no oil to function properly, youll never have to worry about your MAF sensor becoming dirty from over oiling your air filter again!
Lab Tested Race Proven!
Our media was lab tested by an outside lab to ensure accuracy and filtration performance. We then took that data and tested in the harshest conditions by racing the Baja 1000 in Mexico and also throughout the sand dunes of the Middle East all to provide you with best air filter that money can buy.
Improve Performance while Protecting Your Engine.
Injens High-flow SuperNano-Web media was designed to improve airflow and filtration efficiency resulting in increased horsepower and torque, all while protecting your engine from harmful dirt and contaminants.
- Direct Fit for many Injen intakes and/or universal applications
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Dry filtration media no oil required for maximum performance
- Conical Air Filter Shape
- Flange Inside Diameter 4.50
- Flange Height 1.75
- Base Outside Diameter 6.75
- Media Height 5.00
- Overall Height 6.45" +/- .150"
- Top Outside Diameter 5.350 Inertia Top
- Top Style Closed Inertian Cone Top
- Stainless steel band clamp with inner protective liner
- Deep pleats for maximum airflow and efficiency
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 4.5" Flange ID, 6.75" Base / 5" Media Height / 5.350" Inertia Top