ITEM: Grimmspeed 060093 Dry-Con Air Filter (BRZ/86 2012+ MT)
At GrimmSpeed we know that not everyone is ready for one of our full aftermarket intake systems, but still wants a safe and easy way to increase power with no tuning required. We worked hard to develop a direct replacement, dry-element air filter for the stock airbox that not only decreases restriction, producing more torque and horsepower, but is also able to filter out particulates at the same level as the OEM filter to keep your engine safe.
- Direct OE Replacement – Drops right into the OEM airbox for an easy install
- Oil-Free Element – Dry-Con means more reliability and easier maintenance
- Proven Performance: Designed in the Lab, Proven on the Dyno
- Tested +9 TQ and +6 WHP – Safe, reliable power gains
- 62% Better Flow than OEM – More flow/less restriction, equals more power
- 99.1% Efficiency – Filters at the same level as OEM
- Long Service Life – Up to 20K mile service interval
- Serviceable/Reusable – Simple refresh using popular cleaning kits
- No Tune Required – Simply drop in and enjoy more safe, reliable power!
- 1 Year Warranty – Worry free, heavy-duty construction
- 100% Made in the USA
- 2012 - On Subaru BRZ Manual / Metal IM only
- 2012 - On Toyota 86 Manual / Metal IM only