GSC Power-Division S2 camshafts for the EJ25 Inlet AVCS. These cams are built to suit the high horsepower Subys. With a power range of 500WHP and up, you need some certain mods to utilize the true potential of the S2s. Built motor, with a built/ported head, and a Turbo capable of supporting 500+whp. Upgraded valve springs are required; Beehive valve springs are recommended but not required.
- Check Pictures for cam placement. Long nose= Left Side, short nose - Right Side.
- Due to the lobe size, head castings will need to be filled down slightly for clearance.
- Proper break in and running high zinc oil is a must on flat tappet engines. Must be installed by an experienced technician
- Requires upgraded valve spring
- Intake 272 / 230 @ .040" / Peak Lift 10.8mm / Centerline 125
- Exhaust 272 / 232 @ .040" / Peak Lift 10.4mm / Centerline 115
- Upgraded valve springs are required; Beehive valve springs are recommended but not required.
- (4) Camshafts
- Inlet AVCS EJ25 Only
- 2006-2007 WRX/STI
- 2008-2014 WRX
|Brand||GSC POWER DIVISION|